Most of you will only associate SCC with Road Racing (John Venturi/Su Spencer RR at Kangarilla & most recently The Wirtgen Junior Tour), Glenelg Boxing Day Crits, Edwardstown Track Racing and Winter Wednesdays at The Adelaide Superdrome.
We have added yet another event to our resume to host our very first CX race “AusCycling CX State Series – SA – Round 2”.
PACC got the “AusCycling CX State Series – SA” series off to a great start for round one a few weeks ago.
Now it’s our turn to host a round of this exciting brand of cycling racing.
*** NOTE CHANGE OF LOCATION ***
JOHN E .BROWN PARK (PARK 27A) See location here
John E Brown Park is…Essentially, corner of Port Road and Park Terrace – enter from Park Tce (if coming from the city turn right from Port Rd on to Park Tce, do a u-turn and then left in to the entrance).
Please accept our apologies for the late change of location.
Due to a few issues with approvals to use The O’Halloran Hill Recreation Bike Park we’ve had to make the call.
Hoping this will not cause any inconvenience to riders & supporters.
Race Schedule (Note change of time for registration & course open at 12.15pm instead of 12.45pm)
* 11:00 Course Setup (Volunteers welcome & required – please email@example.com )
* 12:15 Registration Opens and Course Opens for Practice
* 1:15 C-Grade Men, Open Men 30 / 30 mins
* 1:55 Little Crossers (3-7 yo) – modified course
* 2:10 Junior A, Junior B, Junior C Grade
* 2:35 A-Grade Men, B-Grade Men – 45 / 35 min
* 3:20 A-Grade Women, B-Grade Women, C-Grade Women – 40 / 35 / 30 mins
Only a week to go so it’s time to get those nominations in right here … https://entryboss.cc/races/11622