South Coast Cycling Friday Track Racing Week 8, 1 Dec 2023. Edwardstown Velodrome.
Heart Starter Senior A – D. Drake, B. Mcintyre, O. Crowhurst, T. Wyeld.
Heart Starter C Grade – M. Ireland, P. King.
Heart Starter Senior D – A. Braithwaite, P. Fountas.
Junior Flying 200m – D. Drake 00:11.90, M. Ireland – 00:12.45, B. Mcintyre – 00:12.89, O. Crowhurst – 00:13.63, T. Wyeld – 00:13.83. P. Fountas 00:13.85, P. King – 00:14.45.
Senior A Handicap – P. Fountas, A. Braithwaite, M. Ireland, B. Mcintyre.
1 Lap Consistence Race – P King & D Radzikiewicz – 0.28secs, B Mcintyre & A Braithwaite – 1.45secs, D Drake. & O Crowhurst – 3.61secs, P Fountas. & M Ireland 3.91secs.
Pairs Handicap Race –
Rd1 D Drake & A Braithwaite, P Fountas & B Mcintyre.
Rd2 P King. & B Mcintyre, O Crowhurst & M Ireland.
Senior Motor Pace – D. Drake, O. Crowhurst, B. Mcintyre, M. Ireland.
Sr D Grade Motor Pace – P. King, P. Fountas, A. Braithwaite.
Hello Junior Track Cyclists & Awesome Support People,
Just a quick email to see if you are interested in participating in the 2023/24 AusCycling Junior Track Series!
Things you need to know:
- AJTS is club level racing against other juniors from around Australia….basically if you are a competent track cyclist, and have raced at a club event at the Superdrome, this is for you
- AJTS is for 2023 U15 & U17s only…..you need to have been born between 2006 & 2011 inclusive
- All riders must have an AusCycling All Discipline memberships
- In order to race you MUSTbe entered as part of a TEAM….you CANNOT enter as an individual! Which is why if you are interested in participating in any rounds of the 2023/24 AJTS you need to let us know, so we can put you in a team, and enter you
- There is NO entry fee, and for interstate events you get a $136.66 subsidy back from AusCycling (processed after each round)
- You do need to arrange your own travel, accommodation and nutrition to interstate events
Round 2 and 3 of the 2023/24 AusCycling Junior Track Series are scheduled for:
- December 14 & 15: Melbourne, Disc
- January 11 & 12: Adelaide, Superdrome
If you are interested in Melbourne, please let us know by reply email to Matt Schmidtke (cc Josh Harrison) confirming your full name, date of birth, AC licence number and your local SA club, no later than Sunday 3rd December 23 as entries will be processed the week commencing Monday the 4th December
If you are interested in the Adelaide round, please let us know by reply email to Matt Schmidtke (cc Josh Harrison) confirming your full name, date of birth, AC licence number and your local SA club, no later than Friday 29th December as entries will be processed the week commencing Monday the 1st January 2024
If you are not interested and do not wish to receive further emails, let us know and we will remove you from the distribution list
For those interest in learning a little more the 23/24 handbook can be found at the link Here
Any questions, just ask!
Josh Harrison Matt Schmidtke
Development Coach – SA Team Support
Motor Pace Training Video on youtube Here